“My Favorite Spa”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Image West Salon, Day Spa & Boutique
Reviewed 21 February 2008

I had been looking for a first class Spa and Salon in my neighborhood when I came across a goldmine! Good bye Burke Williams and every place else.
Image West Salon is the best Salon that I have been to from Encino to
Pasadena. The salon features full service color, cuts, nail services, hair extensions and even permanent makeup. Debra, the owner was very friendly and helpful, her hairstylists are highly educated.

The Spa is very private and tucked away from the rest of the services. The spa has a steam room, massage rooms, facial rooms, the variety of services and the knowledgeable staff is again is top notch. They also have a Raphaologist, ear candling, dermabrasion, detoxification. Instead of going to the doctor, I’ll see what the Image West staff can do for me. Their alternative methods appeal to my sensibilities and I have always had better luck with the outcome. I found this skill range and commitment combined with sincere friendliness to be the prevalent through out the staff. Overall, I trust them.

1  Thank terryaki