“Our Home in Hollywood”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
tttevents
“Our Home in Hollywood”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We are having a very home feeling about LA thanks to our apartment. Its amazingly well located, the staff at the lobby always welcome you, the deco is outstanding and the views of the city and Hollywood Hills just stunning.
Cozy and comfortable rooms. We really appreciate the possibility of swimming first thing in the morning and to chill in the lounge area at the rooftop, easy access and super relaxing up there. Family Friendly throughout.

Your age range 35-49
cocousa1
“Amazing”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The proper is amazing the staff rare also amazing.
I would like to thank them for the great car they took of us and our dog coco.
Ps the roof top is the best

XuQing Z
“Great location and service”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

It's a great place to live for a month. Excellent location, great front desk and valet service. The rooftop is a great addition.

bennycoop...
Sydney, Australia
“Beyond Brilliant”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I've been at Hollywood Proper since the beginning of the year and will call it home for the next few months while I'm in LA on business. Where do I start? It's a beautifully designed building, inside and out, with luxury touches at every turn. Great location too - there are heaps of great food places and bars a short walk away. The furnished apartments are exceptionally appointed - and made me feel at home from the very moment I arrived. The concierge and staff are super helpful and courteous - and quick too if you need anything! The pool on the roof and the mind blowing views are the die for! It's going to be difficult to go back to my everyday life when it's time to leave!

ekf089
Chicago, Illinois
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I'm in town for a 3-month project, and the Hollywood Proper is more than I ever could have asked for. This is one of few places that actually looks exactly like the pictures -- from the stunning views to the sprawling bathroom to the luxe living room rug. The concierge/valet staff couldn't be more helpful, and having a rooftop pool doesn't hurt either. The worst part will be having to leave!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent Place”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I am renting a 2 bedroom unit at Hollywood Proper for 6 months while I do business in LA and it is a great place. The location is amazing and the staff is top notch. The property is really great and I love all of the features that come along with the beautiful units.

Travelling group: Solo
A TripAdvisor Member
“Mrs”
Reviewed 5 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Amazing stay at Hollywood Proper...Our apartment was nicely appointed with a beautiful and comfortable decor.
All the staff on site were especially gracious . Thank you for making our stay memorable.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing