“Great Indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: North San Fernando Valley
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

So my wife and I were in the valley and came across Village Tandoor. The location is good, it has plenty of parking. The restaurant is well lit and feels clean. The customer service is very good. The food deliver was fast and the flavors were excellent. The menu was easy to understand and clear. My wife even mentioned that we need to come here more often so its likely to be on our schedule for once a month trips.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

I've given this a "very good" rating because the food is so darned good. I just wish the service was as consistent. They really seem to take their time getting your drink order, bringing the drinks, getting your food order, bringing the food, etc. It's all very worth while at the end, but somewhat frustrating before you eat. Prices could be a bit less.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I love to go that restaurant. Food is so good and staff is very nice.they have chicken tikki masala the best you not gonna find anywhere alse.vegi rice,garlic naan all is very good. I give them 5stars.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I like this restaurant. The food is good. But the service has always been... odd. The folks who run the place make you feel a little like you're intruding. I think it's cultural, but it makes me not go here as often as I otherwise might.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Well I have been here so many times and I have a great time. The food is super tasty. The atmosphere and location is awesome! You should go!