“Home of the original Tram Tour”

Universal Studios Hollywood
US$191.00*
Universal Studios Hollywood and Movie Stars' Homes Tour
Ranked #2 of 576 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family. Explore Universal Studios backlot on the legendary Studio Tour. Then face the action head on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. End your day with the energy and excitement of Universal CityWalk. All this and much more. Only at Universal Studios Hollywood, The Entertainment Capital of L.A.
Reviewed 9 November 2012

This is just a great place ... it's an actual working studio mixed with a theme park ....
The Tram Tour is just excellent (even if it has some weak points)

If around Halloween , do not forget the Horror Nights !

There are newer reviews for Universal Studios Hollywood

Reviewed 9 November 2012

My first visit to universal was great. I think for the most part the rides are better than disney. The park is clean and well maintain. The staff is very helpfull and friendly. I like that they have lockers for you to store things.

Not impressed.

We waited in line to purchase tickets for 30 minutes. They were selling 2013 season passes and this really slowed the line down. They should have had a line for those just visiting for the day.

The shows are good, the rides are good. But for 80 +15 to park I don't think it compares to Disneyland. I would rather spend the extra day at DL then here. But that is my view. Give it a try and let others know what you think.

Oh yeah how can the hotdog guy run out of hotdogs.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

I've been there for the second time and I have to admit I went crazy for the two newest attractions: transformers the ride 3D and King King 3D! Simply amazing. And don't forget to get a front line pass, the only way to visit the whole park in one day!

Reviewed 8 November 2012

Universal studios exceeded expectations of myself and my family, We had the best day out and visited from when the park opened until 9pm! We bought fast track passes which were great because the park was full as we visited in August. We went on every ride and saw every show, The Transformers ride was a favorite of ours as well as the Studio tour which has some surprises along the way! Was so fun packed and exiting.
Remember your sun cream, and it will be the best outdoors fun family day out you'll have!!!