“Worth it!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Beverly Hot Springs Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: These soothing natural springs attract an upscale clientele.
London, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Worth it!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

I had a facial, massage and body scrub. It was totally worth it. The service was great, friendly and very professional.

The nude spa was very relaxing. I even met a big Hollywood celebrity there! :)

Visited July 2013
3 Thank livinglifefun

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“PARADISE IN LOS ANGELES!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

So I have a stressful job and my bodies been aching my heads been pounding and my brain has been foggy.. my friends tells me I need to relax and go to a spa.. hmmm ive only lived here a couple of years and have yet to go to any spas here so I ask if she can recommend one.. she tells me her go to place is The Beverly Hot Springs in LA.. she said its the only natural hot springs in LA.. Hot springs I ask? A real one?.. yes she said.. so I go to see for myself and the first thing you notice when you enter the spa is the awesome Smell of sulfur.. the water is silky and the temperature is hot but good hot... I got the body scrub and body care combo and walked out a new person.. I can only swear by my experience my aches and pain and brain fog has left me.. now I'm hooked and can't wait to go again!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank coley l
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ooohhh serenity please!!!”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

My favorite escape!! I would seriously die without this place. I have such an unbearable stressful job and need to decompress as much as possible.. I try to come every other week for the water and get a massage or scrub every month.. I love the robes and amenities they have... the scrubs are pretty amazing in a violent way lol.. but to feel baby soft is definitely worth it.. its a beautiful tranquil place...almost every time I come I see celebrities..I mean Huge celebrities! .. but you have to act like you don't see them since they don't want to be bothered when they're trying to relax.. but hey so am I !! .. great place

3 Thank misslucky123
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Poor Customer Service”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I received 12 gift certificates to this place and been visiting there occasionally. The facility, although not a glowing place, is excellent and I really do not have any negative things to say about the place. However, an experience tonight changed my thought of the place. Last time I visited there, I had to leave unexpectedly and did not get to use my already issued "yellow" ticket. The front person said just bring it back for the next time. Tonight, after a long day, I stopped by there an hour prior to its closing to use that unused ticket. A different person at the front desk who said he was the manager refused to accept the unused "yellow" ticket stating once issued its no good and/or I should have gotten a replacement before I left last time, etc. The point is that the manager refused to believe me as a customer who is speaking the truth and he was only interested in explaining "the company policy" to me. In all, it made me feel as if I was a dishonest person and I am lying about it. Although, I had another ticket that I could have used, I felt very disappointed and left the place. This is just my experience and only one incident, but I feel I want to write about it in hopes that the owner or "the manager" would read this and understand that its just plain wrong to make a customer feel bad regardless who is at fault. I will never go back to the place again.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank T J
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Vacation Paradise right in your backyard!”
Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

So I first came to the Hot Springs last year.. I've been living near the spa for over 5 years and decided after a massive hangover to take the plunge and go in.. I've heard from many people the benefits of Hot Springs water but I honestly didn't believe it.. boy I was wrong!.. I walked away completely healed! And I've been a believer ever sense! .. I also get the body scrub which is almost mandatory for people who live in the city...waterfall grotto and peaceful environment=mini vacation.

2 Thank Spagurllove