My husband and I stayed here for a total of four nights at the beginning and end of our holiday. We had the Mavarick plus the Special Ed rooms. The beds were comfy and pillows just right. William and Nina were friendly and helpful and the house is the perfect location with a pleasant walk down to Hollywood tourist sites. Would recommend to everyone and one day hope to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are invited to enjoy Hollywood by staying at our whimsical 1912 Bed & Breakfast located right on Hollywood Boulevard and within walking distance of the Sunset Strip and the Hollywood Walk of Fame; TCL Chinese Theater; Hollywood&Highland Dolby Theater, site of the Academy Awards; Disney's El Capitan Theater; the Jimmy Kimmel Show and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum along with many other exciting attractions. The proprietors, Nina (who speaks German, French and Spanish) and William are very well acquainted with Hollywood and Southern California and are happy to share information. A short drive to Universal Studios, Warner Bros studio tours, Paramount Studio tours, The Getty Center, LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hollywood Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Bed And Breakfast
- Hollywood Hotel Los Angeles