“location and service are so good”

Stay on Main Hotel and Hostel
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was visited for 3days in Los Angeles, and I stayed in Stay on main hotel.
Above all, Its location is really really good, and usual breakfast is really useful for me like visiting person. Stay on main hotel is located in near bus stop and metro rail station, and easy to find the location. I used this hotel easy to go disney land and Rodeo street. Wherever I want to go, I can easy to go by using bus or rail.
Second, room is really reasonable. Its quality is reasonable and cheap. Although this hotel is cheap, I can not believe such a nice hotel is so cheap.
I recommend it absolutely.

Room Tip: painting color is so strong. how about change the color more sophisticated?
1  Thank sujung j

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed there in a queens bedroom with shared bathroom, for 3 nights and our experience was really good. Very good location, central near to all public transportation, clean rooms, decorated simply but modern and staff are helpful and very nice! For breakfast usually waffles or cereal, they have a small cozy cinema and offer free fresh popped popcorn, and a coin laundry room. Finally it offers many options for many budgets and it's very affordable and good for value.
We will definitely recommend it and go back again!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Artsou
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

The only positive thing about this place is the location - smack bang at downtown LA *only if you're a foodie and flower enthusiast.
It's located at the historic district of LA - conveniently close to Bottega Louie, Nickel Dine, and Blossom and 1 1/2 block away from LA flower market.

Upon arrival, we discovered our phone line was broken, the toilet flush wasn't working, hair on the bed and the floor was so dusty.
Make matters worse, the window glass was so thin, be ready for sleepless night for LAPD and fire station are nearby and the continuous sirens were through the wee hours. There were lots of shouts and screams from the drunk passers as well.
Needless to say, was so happy when we checked out after two sleepless nights.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Silvie S
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed in Stay on Main during April 2014 to Visit LA and Universal Studios. This hostel is located at downtown LA; so commuting by public transport was easier. You will find good eating options nearby.
Its secure, rooms are clean and staff is friendly. However if you are travelling solo then better be careful while roaming around during night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank travel2learn_enjoy
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Pros: Has breakfast & waffle was nice. Many options for type of rooms that suits your budget and privacy. Has airport shuttle service that picks you up at hotel. Has WiFi.
Cons: Queen size bed kinda soft and squeeky. Will wake partner up each time one toss & turn. Siren sound is clearly audible as window don't have any sound proof fittings. Well, it's Downtown!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

A friend and I stayed here for two nights in May 2014. I would stay here again if I visited L.A. The room was clean and tidy and there is a free continental breakfast (pancakes) in the morning. Sports was shown in the "cinema room" on request. Semmed like a good location in downtown.

1  Thank Ross A
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I stayed for two separate reservations in 7 days. The first was for my best friend and I who traveled from NY for a concert in Disneyland & The Wiltern. We stayed 5 days and really enjoyed our rooms. The beds were comfortable, the room was orderly, and the staff was kind and accommodating. The free breakfast was a plus, and the location is perfect if your wanting to travel around LA. Buses run all around here so you can get anywhere you need. I felt safe here, and i believe the only downside was the bathrooms being so small. My friend left on the fifth day and i stayed by myself for two extra days. I booked a dorm room that i shared with one other person. She was really sweet and from australia no complaints there. The room was clean, and simple AKA Perfect. I didn't need much, and game room kept me entertained as well as the wifi. Overall this place was perfect for me. Given a few more years this place could become a 3-4 star hotel. Can't wait to stay again!

Room Tip: This hotel accommodates couples, and solo travelers perfectly. Quiet Setting, and window view was gr...
1  Thank Olivia J