JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
Hotel Figueroa(Los Angeles)
O Hotel(Los Angeles)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
City Center Hotel(Los Angeles)
Stillwell Hotel(Los Angeles)
2,281 results
All reviewsstaples centerconvention centerla live complexnokia theaterfilling stationdowntown layard housegrammy museumthe ritzlakers gamethe executive loungeattending an eventrooftop poolroom servicevalet parkingjunior suitelobby bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Amazing hotel! In the heart of L.A. LIVE and close to downtown businesses. The hotel is very well laid out with all the imaginable amenities. Walking distance from shops, restaurants, movies, bowling alley, and Staples Center. Staff is very attentive and friendly.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Hotel is clean, updated and in a fairly decent downtown location. Rooms are nice. I had one housekeeping issue that was taken care of quickly and my parking was comped as a result. WiFi seemed to be a little weak in the room I was in, but it still worked. Proximity to Staples Center was great and was able to see a Lakers game. Overall very satisfied with the hotel and my stay and would stay again if business brought me to downtown LA.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2014

If you are disabled and promised a room with a roll is shower, make sure that the room is actually that! We received a confirmation email with that guarantee and when we proceeded to the room, it was a accessible tub with a shower, but not a roll in. We then tried to move rooms, the manager called the housekeeping people to make sure the room had a roll in, it was confirmed. We got up to the room, and it was an identical type of bathroom. Third try we finally got it. There is no parking provided by the hotel so in addition to the massive room charges, if your care is valeted overnight, you will be charged $42. The employees are very nice, but the food is enormously expensive. I will never go there again.

Room Tip: Get extra pillows, bring your own water. A laptop with movies on it and it you have a HDMI output from that rig bring a cable. Movies are ridiculously charged and the TV system is lousy.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
anna l, Sr. Admin at JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you, tjsage. I have reviewed your comments with my front office and housekeeping team. The staff takes great pride in ensuring that each guest is in the room they require. We are going to reenergize training of our room specifications with our front line team to ensure that all future guests receive the room types that they have been guaranteed. Please, know that your input on valet and our food pricing has also been shared with the appropriate Departments. Thank you again for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate it.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Very nice hotel located right in LA live area. Excellent place to stay if you are going to Staples center for an event as you can walk right out the door and be at the entrance. The rooms are large and comfortable and nice view of the hills and the Hollywood sign. Plenty of restaurant options outside the hotel and inside. WP24 is located on the 24th floor and has great food and awesome downtown views. The valet is quick but call down first to have your car pulled around as the hotel has 800 rooms and depending on when your leaving there could be a wait.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I will start off by saying that I am a Premier Platinum Elite member with Marriott. When I arrived, the first thing I was told was that they had upgraded me to a Junior Suite. What a great room. It overlooked LA Live. They have my favorite coffee (Illy) throughout the hotel. Bed was great. Bathroom was incredible and huge. They have a real shower and great water pressure. The staff was fantastic. I can't wait for my next trip to LA. I will definitely say here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business