“Good Chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Century City
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Had a quick lunch at the Panda Express located in the International Terminal at LAX recently and was generally pleased with my lunch. The Chinese food here is not genuinely authentic to what you will find in China or Hong Kong but it is a nice, sweet, interpretation and made for a nice lunch.

I had the 2 entree plate (US$8.95) that was a large box of egg fried rice and two mains, I tried the Orange Chicken and the Beijing Beef. Both were on the sweet side but the flavour of both meats was fine. The Beijing beef was surprisingly good. Rice served with the plate was ok. The portion was too large for me to finish, much more that we usually try to eat in a single sitting back home.

Overall, I liked the Panda Express, found their food to be a nice version of Chinese food. Would have no problem eating at a Panda Express branch from time to time.

3  Thank BradJill
There are newer reviews for Panda Express

Reviewed 7 August 2013

By far, my favorite restaurant/fast food of all times. I love chinese and if you are a lover also, this is your place to go. Cheap, clean and amazing!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I like going to Panda express because they are usually good and consistent. This location was not. Went 7/21 sunday evening and the food looked past its shelf life, but I got it anyway because I had never had a bad experience in the past. Big mistake. Service was not friendly, food was barely warm, the egg rolls looked like bricks, and they overcharged me on the entrees. Food was tasteless and boring, had been sitting too long I think.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

We ate at a few different Panda Express restaurants throughout LA, and have to say we loved it!!The plates are huge, at first we bought a plate each for our family of 5, then we worked out that we can easily share less plates for us all. The food is delicious, much better than living off pizza and burgers while on our trip.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

One of the largest fastfood chain of Chinese cuisine is Panda Express. When we were staying at Alisa Viejo, we had take out dinner. Then, our family of five moved over to Fullerton. With the erratic weather, we had to wait for a sunny day to walk around the neighborhood and down to the Mall below. The kids with my Mother of 88 years old in a wheelchair first shopped at Old Navy and Target. When lunch time came, we all met with the rest of the family at Panda Express. It was easy to order.....Rice toppings of sweet and sour pork, fish fillet in black bean paste, noodles, congee and your typical chinese food. The restaurant even had a table outside and we all decided to have our lunch in the open air. Surprisingly, the other family members followed in their own cars and we had an instant family meal on a nicely warm sunny day.