Hotel Bel-Air
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
UCLA Guest House(Los Angeles)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Plaza La Reina(Los Angeles)
  • Pool
All reviewswolfgang puckthe beverly hills hotella prairie spadorchester collectionswan lakestone canyonpolo loungecanyon suitesheated floorswood burning fireplacebest hotels in the worldsister propertymoment you arriveroom servicefavorite hotelpool staffbeautiful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This resort hotel is in the hills of Bel Air above Beverly Hills. The newly renovated rooms are very tech oriented, you can control everything from the phones or iPad in the room.

The best part of the hotel is the service, everyone remembers you by name, and the answer is always yes. Probably one of the best hotels we have ever stayed!

Another to recommend is the food at the hotel, it is excellent and you can order anything. Especially the best is to have a relaxing lunch at the pool. They serve it on elevated trays.

One thing to recommend, if you stay here you should rent car to take full advantage of the LA area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a patio, lots of space. We would recommend the ones in between the reception and the pool for easy access.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Denise F, General Manager at Hotel Bel-Air, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear 781elephant,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hotel Bel-Air. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, from the unrivaled location, to the guestrooms, to the restaurant. However, what means the most to me is to read that you received exemplary service for all our team members during your recent visit. And I couldn’t agree more - lunch by the pool is delightful, especially with the endless California sunshine that we are lucky enough to enjoy.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

General manager

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great location and very peaceful. We stayed one night as we were doing the VIP tour at Universal the next day and didn't want to hit the LA traffic on the Monday morning. We were staying at the Pelican Hill resort in Newport for 16 nights and wanted to have a brief visit to LA and do the Universal tour. Hotel Bel Air did not disappoint us the service was impeccable from the valet parking to the free local limo service. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and as its in a very peaceful area of LA but close to downtown.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Denise F, General Manager at Hotel Bel-Air, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Putney69,

Thank you for your recent review of Hotel Bel-Air. It's great that you decided to stay with us on your brief visit to LA and avoid the city's infamous traffic! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your experience ... from the great location and peaceful setting, to the house car service provided for our guests. But what means the most to me was to know that you appreciated the impeccable service provided by our very special team members.

Thank you again for your kind words and we very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

From the moment I left my car with the valet and walked over the bridge, I knew I was in for something special. I booked through Amex Platinum's FH&R program, and was able to check in early and get the promised upgrade. The included breakfast was done simply as a bill credit for anything ordered in the restaurant or by room service before 3PM, up to $80, which was so handy. I had a deluxe guestroom with patio, from which you literally cannot be overlooked by another person. The decor of the guestroom was immaculate, with great amenities (heated bathroom floors, B&O televisions, iPad room controllers). Service knows you by name from check-in. I can't think of a single negative thing to say about my entire stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Denise F, General Manager at Hotel Bel-Air, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear kathycastro,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit at Hotel Bel-Air. It is wonderful to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay ... from the amazing location of the hotel, to the décor and amenities within the guestrooms. Most of our accommodations do feature private patios and this very special feature is much appreciated by our guests. And I too love our heated floors! But what means the most to me is to hear that you received Five Star service from all of our team members, who clearly provided you with a memorable and unique experience during your stay with us. Thank you again for your kind words, which I will happily share with everyone at the hotel.

We hope to welcome you back very soon. Until then, enjoy the summer season.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Exceptional! Stayed for 4 nights and couldn't find a fault.

Room, service, food, people......top shelf!

Courtesy car was easy to access to and from the hotel. Concierge sorted tour bookings and gave fantastic recommendations for restaurants.

Great stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Whytex,

Thank you for your review of Hotel Bel-Air. How wonderful to hear that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, from your guestroom, to the food, to the service provided by our five star serviced professionals. But what delights me most is to know that our concierge team was able to provide you with ‘fantastic recommendations for restaurants,' which enabled you to truly appreciate LA's vibrant dining scene. Please know that I will share your kind words with our team, as I know it will mean a great deal to them.

Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

we have always stayed in the beverly hills hotel on sunset for 10 years and its a great hotel.
we recently discovered the sister hotel the Bel air.
its so peaceful and quiet, apart from weekends, when it gets crowded by the pool and in the restaurants but the service and the rooms are fantastic.
we booked already to go in 2015,you need 4 nights minimum as its takes this time to really chill out.best time to go is arrive sunday and leave thursday,you get the place to yourselves.
spa/gym fantastic,has free shuttle limo to restaurants and shopping.
we loved it.
dave

Room Tip: get a room with a patio.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear lordcave,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hotel Bel-Air. It is great to hear that you have been staying at our sister property, The Beverly Hills Hotel, for the past ten years. We are so fortunate to have two sister properties in Los Angeles that offer such unique experiences and meet a variety of specific needs and preferences.

It's wonderful that you decided to drive up the road and try Hotel Bel-Air this time. I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience, from the peaceful setting, to the spa facilities, to the house car service provided for our guests. I am even more thrilled to hear that your stay was so pleasant that you decided to return in a year. We very much look forward to welcoming you again then!

Once again, thank you for your kind words and we will see you again in 2015.