“best chinese food i've had in the U.S! I will def. be craving it soon!”
Review of Hunan Cafe

Hunan Cafe
Ranked #2,826 of 9,981 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“best chinese food i've had in the U.S! I will def. be craving it soon!”
Reviewed 16 January 2008

best chinese food i've had in the U.S! I will def. be craving it soon!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor Member
“Outstanding Chinese Food!”
Reviewed 22 June 2005

We stumbled across this small, hole-in-the wall restaurant after leaving the Virgin Megastore located next door. It's run by a husband and wife team that used to have a large restaurant in New York. In a word - Outstanding. It's all about the food. I've eaten in my fair share of Chinese restaurants around the U.S. and this was the best I've ever eaten. It wasn't necessarily fancy, the decor is nothing to write home about, but the food absoulutely rocked! The somewhat elderly husband and wife are a bit quirky but I found it added to the experience. If you're in the neighborhood, do yourself a favor and give it a try. Based on my own experience, I'd fight my way across town in afternoon traffic to get there and satisfy my cravings.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member