US$532
US$467
US$167
US$150
  • Pool
The LINE(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$292
US$215
US$426
US$388
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Georgian Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$465
US$407
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$466
Agoda.com
US$421
US$329
  • Pool
All reviewsshared roomrooftop barexchange buildingexchange restaurantbed dormhostel roomslower bedbroken shakerplug pointsquad roomwhole foodsfun staythe room was super cleansmall gymtoilet and showertwo sinkship hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our third time staying at freehand for the Brand Assembly show at the Cooper building. The show also had a cocktail party at the roof pool bar, which they served food
from the restaurant which was absolutely
delicious along with a tequila punch and vodka punch! I’ve never been disappointed at the Freehand.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay at the Freehand every time I visit downtown LA. I’ve enjoyed my visit every time and the restaurants food is to die for! Lots of fun bars and shops surrounding the area. Also, the rooftop of the Freehand is fun if you don’t want to travel far.

Room Tip: My favorite room is with the L bed, corner room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Freehand for just one night earlier this month and we had a great stay. The room was clean and definitely fashionably decorated. The hotel as a whole is beautiful and historic. Staff was friendly and helped make our stay so great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zlebneb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stumbled upon this hotel last minute a few days before I needed to be in town for E3. I usually stay at super chains, but the convention had led to a price surge. This place was a great price so I gave it a shot, not knowing anything about it. I LOVED IT. Seriously wish I could have spent my whole trip there, or at least had more time to spend at the hotel. My room was so comfortable and homey, the bar and lounge were incredibly inviting, and the pool and rooftop bar looked awesome! I will definitely be staying here on any future trips to DTLA, whether for work or for pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hotel is in a up and coming area of LA and is young and trendy.
We were not in the 20-30 something demegraphic but none the less had a great stay.
The staff was expremlly freindlly and acomodating.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends