other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Binaifer
Mumbai, India
“Harassed & disrespected”
Reviewed 15 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I have never written anything negative but writing this as you said only the person, I and you can see this. I can prove all I have written.

Very nice property done with love and care

The behavior was atrocious
I was harrowed
We have to unload and load at their office and wait endlessly cause other people are being settled in, inspite of giving arrival time in advance.
No cleanup
No replenish of things before we came in
Only excuses and rude
Still not wanting to spoil my holiday I tolerated
Only 1 key so I was housebound ( stays 6) as the key is used to operate elevator, main building door etc so I was letting in and out all as we were six unless we all went to dinner together
Was told previous renter lost 1 key. Is that my fault?
Finally was promised $ 174 for cleaning not done and $ 100 extra for the day I was leaving early ( fed up I decided to leave earlier) ( this assurance is in writing)

After few days I was asked where money is to be sent and I gave details

Finally after shifting to Radisson & on my day of leaving LA a week later I called and reminded for refund. I was told I had to give a good review first to UES namely Melissa only then refund.
I said sorry the refund was not conditional or payment for a review. I will not do it if it is a condition. Then she said owner refused if I did not give the review.
Made many calls to Sam their senior as guided & wrote too
Was told owner would call me

Finally owner wrote back that no refund.
I offered to call both Sam and owner Michael at my expense but reply was “ Stop harassing us”.
I was so tormented by this reply.
I am a leading producer. Last week at the awards we got every single award. I have so much respect.
I respected them. This is how they behaved.
This is just in brief . I can get into details too.
I don’t want to harm anyone’s business. But they were most unprofessional, disrespectful & uncaring.

I don’t believe the owner wrote back, I think it was junior staff.
I am still willing to call UES senior staff or owner at my expense and prove everything I say. Only for their benefit
If they speak to me I don’t even want the money. It’s the principle of the matter. Can I not expect a call at my expense?

I would still recommend this lovely home only with 2 keys and better service both of which is easy to do

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing