Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,169 results
All reviews free breakfast beverly hills chinese theatre enjoyed my stay hollywood roommates bunk
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2018

I stayed with my partner and we got a private dorm so we could have privacy of course. Only issue is they are located at the front of the hostel next to the kitchen and main entrance so it was noisy all night, can’t complain as it’s a hostel after all. Rooms clean, kitchen well stocked with necessities and lovely staff too. Aside from bad sleeps, we had the best time meeting awesome people. Loved the free activities and spent most of our time socialising on the patio.

Room tip: Most likely quieter in the back rooms or maybe upstairs
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
yleniaM122, Manager at USA Hostels Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We apologize for any noise issues, we do our best to enforce quiet hours and we provide free ear plugs at the front desk.

Reviewed 11 December 2018

First of all: This review is about my personal experience of the one single week I spent in the hostel. Maybe I was just unlucky and you catch a better moment.

Rooms and amenities:
All rooms are perfectly clean and it's no question why: Whatever time of the day - somebody of the staff is always cleaning something. Cool lounge and patio to chill out.
The kitchen-equipment really could (should?) be better: You barely find a plane pan without a bulge and there are only four stoves and they are so weak in power, it takes long time to heat your food. (1 liter of water boils in about 10 minutes!)

Staff and Activities:
Most of the staff (mainly volunteers) do their job with great passion and there are many activities offered: I highly enjoyed the walking tours in Beverly Hills and at the Hollywood Boulevard with Steven, who has a good knowledge of the area and is a funny guy. The karaoke-evening with Nik as a host was fun, too. It's a big pity that all these efforts didn't have a big influence on the guests. During my stay, most of the guests seemed very reserved to me: not much talking to each other, staring at their cells and focused on their own plans. I had other hostel-stays with big fun with the international crowd, not so here.

Location:
Perfectly located if you want to experience nightlife at Hollywood Boulevard. It takes its time to get to the beach (hostel offers shuttle!) or to downtown, but LA is such a huge town, how could this be different?

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2018

Perfect location, clean and nice hostel. Good breakfast but nothing special (annoying that they do not provide milk for breakfast). Nice schedule of social activities. Restrooms are in the rooms so if you share a 6 people dorm you might wait forever before showering.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely stay in this hostel, it's friendly and has a great outside area to chill in, smoking and non smoking. The rooms were really clean and hands down have the best bathrooms in the dorms, they're more like hotel bathrooms than what you'd expect from a hostel! Location is great too. Breakfast is really varied, pancakes, fruit, cereal, porridge, bagels, fruit and jams:) beds are comfy and very private, they have little sections around your bunk so you have some privacy, you get your own little light and 2x USB chargers too which is a bonus. There's the option of a large locker too (four dollars for lock and key) which has a charging point too. Staff are friendly and there are plenty of activities to get involved in everyday. Thanks for a great stay guys :)

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for a great review! :)

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Great little find just off Hollywood Blvd. I stayed in a Dorm style room which was great (except for a couple inconsiderate roomies)
The room included a bathroom and locker and was well set up.
My only complaint would be that on checking I was told nothing other than my room #. After talking with many other people there they had the same experience. Some even missed out on tours as they weren’t told any details.
They have lots to offer, but you need to ask lots of questions. For example, they have a nice “lounge” on the upper floor. They offer a breakfast, they have different activities throughout the week.
All in all yes I would stay here again. Good location, reasonable accommodations.
Just come prepared with ear plugs and shower shoes and a lock for your locker, and ask lots of questions.

Date of stay: October 2018