“Great location and amazing service!”

Ranked #9 of 351 Hotels in Los Angeles
Denver, CO
“Great location and amazing service!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed here for two nights, and I wish we could have stayed longer. We upgraded to the loft room, which was definitely worth it. I'm not sure that we would have wanted a room that faced in to the patio because we aren't morning people, and the traffic noise didn't bother us. Martin at the front desk was incredibly helpful. His restaurant suggestions were spot-on. (Try El Terasco for really good, affordable Mexican - it's just half a block farther than the Mexican place next door to the hotel.) The beach is two and a half blocks away. There are two bike rental places on the way, plus another one when you reach the pier. It's a little bit of a walk to the touristy shops and muscle beach, but worth it. And make sure to check out the canals - the houses and landscaping in the area are beautiful. My husband is a California native and was a little worried about staying in Venice, but this area is really changing and we loved it!

Room Tip: The loft room is a great experience. The courtyard/patio rooms would have been too loud for us, even...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank trailswest
Venice419, General Manager at Inn at Venice Beach, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Trailswest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay! I’m really happy to know that Martin was helpful in offering great restaurant suggestions and was able to upgrade your room! Our Loft Suites are very spacious, so they are perfect for a family or a group. I’m glad you were able to enjoy the area! Venice has so much to offer and we are just fortunate to be so close to the beach, the Venice Canals, and lots of fantastic restaurants to choose from.

Thank you for staying with us!

Inn at Venice Beach

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I took a chance with Hotwire and got this place because there was free wifi and complimentary breakfast. It was a good location, close to the beach, bike rental right next to the Inn. I wouldn't stay here solely due to complimentary breakfast. If you're wanting a full breakfast buffet, I'd try elsewhere, otherwise it wasn't too bad, similar to a light snack. Only thing that nerved me was lack of microwave, the pillows, and parking availability. I was never able to park in the garage, so I had to park on their parking lot, paid 4 days for parking for a 3 night stay. Overall, the stay was good. My room on the second floor was great because it was facing the courtyard and our balcony wasn't face to a noisy street. I'm glad I got this room. It was bright and cheerful orange, not the usual dark, wooden colors. The staffs were very nice and always greeted us. Overall, it was nice stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Fruitfanatic
Dear Fruitfanatic,

Thank you for taking a chance on us!! Your feedback is very much appreciated and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again the next time you visit Venice.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The Inn at Venice Beach is perfectly located for access to the cool Venice Beach area and is great value. Surrounded by great restaurants and a bike hire shop next door there is plenty to do and see. Rooms clean, can be a bit noisy - we had a joining room and I could hear every word of the neighbours conversation! Basic breakfast but in lovely outside courtyard. Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Angela J
Dear Angela J,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our location and staff. I’m thrilled to know that you found our accommodations to be of great value! We, also value and appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Best regards,

fort worth tx
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This is the most unique hotel i have stayed in, it was very clean i had an awesome view and the beach is just walking distance. Breakfast was ok they should consider sausage and eggs other than that me and my boyfreind had a great time and its right next to a delicious resturaunt with a fire pit outside a lil pricey but worth it! Will defenitely come back to stay here again!:)

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vivianne55
Dear Vivianne55,

Your comments were so rewarding to read! I especially loved that you mentioned we were unique. I absolutely agree! This is part of the experience we try to create and what Venice is known for. We are surrounded by so many great things and I’m glad that we get to share it with our guests.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you back at the Inn at Venice Beach!

Stoughton, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This boutique hotel is a real find. Great parking (there is an additional charge but only $14.00 daily). The location is perfect, the staff as friendly and accommodating as I've experienced in my 41 years of business and personal travel. Nice breakfast in a charming, outdoor courtyard. You can't go wrong here!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank The_Road_Warrior_63
Dear Ross S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to say such great things about our hotel and staff! It means so much to hear you say that the experience was the best in your 41 years of business and travel! It is extremely rewarding to read and I couldn’t help but share your review with my team.

Thank you for your recommendation to others! We value and appreciate your business, and hope to welcome you back soon!

Warmest Regards,

Chicago
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Clean, friendly, hip decor and well-located. Valuable insight from Martin as where to grab a delicious bite. Courtyard allows a lot of light and fresh air into the room, but it can also be a bit noisy if there are folks yacking too late at night or too early in the morning. Very comfortable beds and nice mini fridge for your own personal use. Very considerately appointed.

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms may be noisy if inconsiderate guests lose track of time.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Mamartist,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay at the Inn at Venice Beach! I’m happy to know that you found our newly renovated rooms to be well appointed, clean and with a hip décor. We are really proud of the new look and happy to hear the great reviews. Thank you for giving us a try!

We hope you will make us your hotel of choice when you’re visiting Venice!

Kind Regards,

Wakefield, Rhode Island
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was a bit weary when booking this hotel as I have never stayed in this area and there weren't many options at an affordable price. This hotel exceeded my expectations in many ways. The rooms were exceptionally clean, the staff was friendly and the breakfast in the morning was yummy (fresh pastry, juice etc.) We had a small issue with the hairdryer in the room but they were quick to resolve it, within 5 minutes or so (this has not been the case in many hotel chains that we have visited). The décor was beautiful and carefully decorated. We would definitely stay here again. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The suites are very roomy, the pull-out sofa was comfortable.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Lesli K
Venice419, General Manager at Inn at Venice Beach, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve your lodging needs. I’m so glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you will be returning! We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a wonderful review and look forward to seeing you soon!

Best regards,

#87 of 351 in Los Angeles
Venice On The Beach Hotel
Venice On The Beach Hotel
#49 of 351 in Los Angeles

Been to Inn at Venice Beach? Share your experiences!