This was our 1st choice for a downtown LA hotel. Location, fitness facilities, parking, quirkiness & friendliness were the attractions that bring us back. This visit we felt slightly less satisfied and it all centred around the customer service.It is clear that some staff haven't made the transition from interacting with longer term private club members to transactional 'hotel' paying customers. This was primarily evident in the breakfast lounge where the staff attitude was surly and off-hand and certainly not helpful if you hadn't visited before as it isn't necessarily clear what the food options are. But this attitude was also evident in the front desk staff who again come across as 'dis-interested'. In the end we enjoyed our stay and probably will be back - but if the LAAC ants customer loyalty they need to earn it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel