We stayed in the LAAC for 3 nights on our way home from a 3 week west coast holiday. When we arrived the week after christmas the hotel lobby was filled with lovely christmas trees and a giant real ginger bread house. The staff we very helpful and welcoming and directed us to some great resturants with 2 min of the hotel. Our room was on the 10th floor and although this is the first floor of 3 for accomodation it was fabulous. Very soundproof and inpecibly clean. The best thing about the club were the sporting facilities. With 3-6 floors filled with gyms,spas,basketball and volleyball courts, spuash and handball, lockerooms, lovely swimming pool and a 2 lane running track. THe breakfast was also great. It is held in a lovely room with an omlet and waffle chef along with cold and hot food. This club is in a great location close to maceys,cafes, jewellery district and lots of public transport. If we ever come back to LA we will not think twice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel