My wife and I spent two nights at the LA Athletic Club (LAAC) while enjoying a wedding weekend in downtown LA.
Our deluxe room was spacious and well-designed. The bathroom was rather small and plain, but sufficient.
Access to a world-class gym, swimming pool, and basketball court was a huge plus, but the wedding activities did not afford us the opportunity to partake. And be warned - downtown LA is no NY or Chicago as far as urban aesthetics. However, numerous restaurants and clubs surround the LAAC
Parking at the hotel was $14 daily with in/out privileges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel