We always loved city life and as we currently don't live in the city we occasionally treat us to it. Staying at The Athletic Club offers you a great location in the historic core of Downtown L.A. where things are changing in a fast pace for the better. We had a nice spacious room, comfortably furnished, a great king-size bed, stationary work-out bike and while facing Hill Street quiet enough for a good night sleep.
The clean bathroom should be equipped with better illumination and a make-up mirror, to be improved. The Hotel offers a lot of sports history, great amenities to work out and you feel the energy and vibes of many decades exploring the different floors. Nice bar, friendly staff members add to the overall pleasure. Breakfast Buffet would improve, by adding a selection of bread and rolls. Disney Hall, L.A Public Library, Museum of Contemporary Art, to name a view sights are all in walking distance, as are some good restaurants. After arrival we parked our car in the adjacent parking structure for the hotel rate of $20 per night and walked everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel