This hotel was nice and had a great "old money" feel to it, lots of dark wood, really ornate trim in the restaurant bar and conference rooms.
The hotel room itself was nice and updated. Slightly small but adequate.
There was one problem, it seems my room was right above the boxing ring floor so when they had a kick boxing class my room literally shook. My water shook off the desk onto the floor. I honestly thought it was an earthquake. Seems that the two days I stayed there, there was a kick boxing class at like 6 that lasted 1 hour. I called the desk and they didn't seem to know anything about it, however I can't imagine I was the only one to ever call.
minus that mystery, the hotel was nice. I got a great price on it and would stay again if that same deal became available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel