I booked a last minute hotel in downtown LA as I needed to be near the USC campus. This area has been a bit sketchy for a while but seems to be making a comeback. The LA Athletic Club is a very nice old hotel with history. The staff was friendly and offered to upgrade me to an available suite. Room was large and quiet. The bathroom was a little tired, however, all amenities were there including lots of hot water and pressure. Free breakfast in a very nice dining room. Did not have time to use the included athletic facilities but they would be a great asset on another trip. I tend to look for hotels off the beaten path - this one was a winner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel