Generally when you stay at a Westin your expectations are high, as it generally has a classy reputation.
This one was nice enough but I was frustrated by a few things. The internet my room was very poor. Also the card to the top floor lounge didn't work, and there was no one to answer my knock on the door at breakfast time.
Also the wait for my shuttle at LAX was really long..seemed to take forever for it to arrive.
The room was nice, beds comfortable & clean.
All in all, about average for a Westin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport