I decided to stay here for my 3 day trip to LA since I had an early flight out and wanted the points. Unfortunately was somewhat disappointed....I knew there was nothing around the airport so dinner would have to consist of the Daily Grill located inside. Typical airport hotel atmosphere (lots of business men and people getting drunk before their overnight flight to Asia). I was disappointed that they charged me for wifi both in the restaurant and then separately when I got to my room (ultimately they removed one of the charges) and as a previous review indicated the in room connection was very poor.
Bed was standard for a Westin but the bathroom was sub par.
I paid $175 per night through SPG.com and found this very high for the room itself and overall property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport