Stayed overnight here after a very long flight from Singapore, transiting towards Nevada. As I expected with most airport located accommodations, there is nothing to expect - they're based near hotels for the sake of convenience, also to facilitate large conferences, exhibitions, corporate meetings etc. The rooms are bland, just as the lounge, lobby, etc. I checked in early afternoon and slept for most of the time till next morning. The location is too far away to make a trip downtown, so I didn't even bother. I stayed as a transit gust, and the hotel served it's purpose well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport