Upon arrival in LAX we waited for more than 30 minutes for the shuttle for the Westin LAX, which then arrived full. Four Sheraton LAX shuttles came while we were waiting, not to mention several other hotel vans many times, one after the other. The hotel is ok; the rooms are just passable for the brand, but it is not worth the wait or the distance from the airport itself. I found the hotel reception cold and not at all apologetic for the inconvenience. I noticed that there was no turn-down service and only one bottle of water supplied in the room. The manager on duty when we arrived seemed not to be SPG friendly. The receptionist found an upgrade available, but the manager claimed it was occupied. The wifi does not work properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport