Stayed here for one night on arrival in to LA. We had to wait over half an hour for the shuttle which was full after terminal 3 so just continued on to the hotel. If you are arriving it may be quicker to walk to a lower numbered terminal to catch the shuttle, or alternately get the Thrifty or Fox car rental shuttles and walk across the street. We stayed in the Lindbergh Suite which was great and came with a terrace for watching the planes land. I would mention that this is an airport location and there is some aircraft noise but with the windows closed this is very minimal. Had breakfast in the restaurant which was good. One negative point is that the receptionist was unable to help us get to our car rental pick up and couldn't tell us a rough taxi cost which was annoying. In the end we got the Westin free shuttle to the airport and got the Alamo shuttle to get our car which was a ttotally backward way of doing it but only took 20 mins max.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport