I was only here for a night when I missed my flight home, I chose this hotel off Expedia because it was a Westin, close to the airport and a reasonable price. There was shuttle service to and from the airport that ran regularly about every 15-20 minutes which was a huge bonus. The hotel is pretty big and it looks like the rooms have been updated a bit, but are still a bit dated in some areas (bathroom). I don't expect much for what I paid. There was a lounge area and restaurant downstairs which were still quite busy on my arrival at 11:30 pm. Check in took a little longer than usual because they have a separate check in line up for airline staff, which they allow to cut in front of everyone else (a bit ridiculous). I had to stand in line probably about 15 minutes while pilots and flight attendants just walked up and were served immediately. They should've had someone there that was attending to non-airline customers. That's my only complaint, everything else was fine. I would consider staying again if I were in the same situation simply because it's close to the airport and met most of my expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport