Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills
Gateway Hotel Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$215
US$135
  • Pool
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$174
US$138
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$451
US$328
US$245
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsbeverly hillsolympic blvdcourtyard marriottwestfield mallfront deskvalet parkingrodeo driveroad noisebusiness travelerking roomhot tublocation was perfectbusiness tripla areawould definitely stay here againminute drivebeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2011

My wife and I were looking for a reasonably priced hotel in the Beverly Hills area. Not being familiar at all with the area, we picked the Courtyard based on the Marriot name and the many positive reviews. We were absolutely thrilled with our choice. The hotel is very clean, tastefully decorated, and every staff member we came in contact with was friendly, helpful and efficient. The valet guys were awesome, offering sightseeing and dining recommendations. Oh, and not to be overlooked, the bed was one of the most comfortable we've ever slept in at a hotel.

The location was perfect, a short 10 minute drive go Rodeo Drive, about 20 minutes to Hollywood, and about 30 minutes or so to the beaches. Overall, we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for outstanding service, clean comfortable rooms, and easy access to major attractions. We'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2011
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2011

Thank you for your review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your visit the next time you are in Los Angeles.

Reviewed 22 April 2011

I have stayed at this hotel in the past because of its location to Beverly Hills and Westwood. Over the past years I have seen a decline in the care and interior design. replacing carpets would be a great start. The valet staff gives a warm welcome when you arrive but the front desk staff is not friendly nor professional. I have had my keys given to me at the desk while the front desk person speaks out loud my room number. A definite security issue. I was forced to have dinner at this hotel and was not satisfied with the salmon i ordered.Over cooked and swimming in sauce. Upon my departure, again the valet was prompt and helped me get into my car safely.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I do appreciate your feedback and will be reviewing your comments about the room number and food quality with the team. We are planning some rennovations later this year, starting with our Lobby and then the guest rooms. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 8 April 2011

Really enjoyed the accommodations during my stay in San Francisco... Your staff was very friendly, helpful and pleasent.... Would visit this location again.... Bar Staff was not as friendly.... Front desk staff and night luggage porter were outstanding.,

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2011

We are glad you enjoyed your visit, but I think you mentioned SF when our hotel is in Los Angeles? Anyway, thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 7 April 2011

This hotel is short on frills, but I had a pleasant stay here for a biz trip. The staff are very friendly, rooms and common areas are very clean. I would note that there's really nothing in eye-shot of the hotel in terms of restaurants, bars, shopping. A 10 minute walk gets you to a nearby mall, but you'll pay $30-$40 for a cab to either Santa Monica or the Walk of Fame Area.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your business and choosing us while in Los Angeles. You are correct, almost everything is easier to get to from hotel with a car from our location. We do have our own F&B and 24 hour market with convenience type snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day.

Reviewed 6 April 2011

While the rooms are a little dated and the fitness room is inadequate, this is a very well managed property with an incredibly friendly and efficient group of employees. I stay in this hotel 2-3 nights per month. The rooms are always spotless. The beds are very comfortable and the hotel is very quiet.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the courtyard
1  Thank bbloom51

Thanks for your comments and thank you for reaching out to me via email. We look forward to starting our lobby rennovation by the end of summer and our rooms in 2012. thanks again for your business.