Beverly Inn
US$440
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$435
US$412
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$227
US$388
  • Restaurant
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$416
US$400
  • Beachfront
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$689
US$351
US$308
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

The indian Receptionist was always in the back room , not at the desk, and was very unfriendly.
Breakfast only coffee and cup cake.
The room smelled like [--] so we changed it.
Ugly and old rooms.
What are these stars for?!!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank shagha j
Reviewed 12 April 2013

You came to the wright place if you want a dumpy looking room and a reception with attitude. If you saw the picture of the pool, try to ignore it, there is no pool. To top it all, I have the room closest to the lobby, it has to be the noisiest place I've ever been. I can hear every single car just as if I was in the street.

Room Tip: look for a different place to spend the night
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank IRonyc O
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I stayed there for two evenings and was discusted by the dirty runned down place. The location is very unsafe and dirty with lots of bums walking and sleeping on the streets. Our room was stinky and old and there was gum stuck to the headboard of my bed. The toilet had a dirty ring and the bathroom provided terrible bleach stained towels and no kleenex. Our old little fridge had no terperature control and froze all our fruit, food and drinks. This hotel should be shut down due to the dirt and stink everywhere. I was very very disappointed with this old dirty unsafe shack.

Room Tip: The rooms are old stinky runned down and dirty.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Dale1915410
Reviewed 14 March 2013

This hotel is kind of scary. I mean bars in front of all the window and even at the reception. Sure they scared but still. Do you wanna stay in this place? I had one night there and that was enough. Its really scare when you walk in and see all the bars and the pool is also surrounded by big gates. Rooms are big but the old carpet on the floor and the old bathroom makes you feel how many people already stayed there. If you wanna have a one night stand go there. If you wanna spend holiday in Los Angeles don't stay there. Although its location is very center. 5 min from the Grove and close to west hollywood.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Worldtraveller1900
Reviewed 21 February 2013

No it isn't a fancy 4 star hotel but you can't beat the price and location. Totally disagree with the comments that the staff is rude. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and plan to do so again and I recommend it to people all the time. It is clean, safe and in a good location. You can walk to the Farmers Market, The Grove, and lots of other shopping and dining. The one drawback is parking if you have a car with you but there are solutions if you talk to the staff. It has a refrigerator, lots of the rooms have microwaves, free wifi and they have coffee in the lobby. When I stay there, I am a part of a large group that is all there together. I usually am there for around 5 days and have stayed there for several years. Really just in the hotel to sleep and get ready to go out.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends