Beverly Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Gateway Hotel Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$215
US$135
  • Pool
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$174
US$138
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$451
  • Beachfront
US$328
US$245
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2014

did i love love the Beverly inn motel ?.. no . do i hate the Beverly in. no
its not to bad depending on which room you get and how much you pay. the road noise is a problem and so is the parking . all the cheap motels have a shortage of parking . today is jan 01. 2014 new years day and they don't have enough parking for everyone. plus there is a u haul truck always here killing the parking spaces that are available or making it difficult to back out of the tight parking spots. the indian woman that works behind the counter when you check in is the human version of grumpy cat. always frowning and and not a happy camper. the breakfast is a joke... if you can get into the lobby check in room. a half of pot of coffee and 2 coffee cakes that are probably their since bill Clinton was president.

their is no elevator , no pool, no smiles . i have the worlds smallest refrigerator. come guys you can pay an extra $ 40.00 and get a refrigerator that is double or triple the size. i cant put all my food in the one i have .the bed aint to comfortable. . everyday i wake up early and sore . is the place worth $ 80.00 a night including tax ?.. no. but i don't feel i got ripped off either considering the location.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank uncle_john_1968
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The best part of the property is its proximity to the CBS Studios/The Grove/Farmers Market. Right across the street! The motel is worn and tattered, but the price was right. It was an older, basic room. My TV didn't work and they changed my room at 11:30pm.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Marcy S
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Loved the location, fridge, microwave, & T.V. No frills, but I wasn't expecting them. Will definitely stay here again when in LA on a budget. The manager won't give a late checkout, but he will give you a cup of coffee and friendly conversation when not busy :-)

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank LJ4
Reviewed 2 May 2013

My wife and I had a great experience staying at the Beverly Inn. First of all, I made a mistake with my reservation. In my haste, I booked the room a day later than I wanted. When I showed up the people at the front desk was more than helpful to correct my mistake. I was fortunate that they had a room available. They allowed me to change my reservation at no additional cost. They also allowed me to leave my car @ the hotel until 2:30 p.m. so my wife and I could attend the Price is Right show, which was located just a couple of blocks away. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. There were no thrills but how much do you need when all you need is just a hotel room that served its purpose. The next time we go to TPIR, we will stay there again. John - Greenville, N.C.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jdavidecu
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

The indian Receptionist was always in the back room , not at the desk, and was very unfriendly.
Breakfast only coffee and cup cake.
The room smelled like [--] so we changed it.
Ugly and old rooms.
What are these stars for?!!

• Stayed: April 2013