“So Much Fun!”

Small-Group Food Walking Tour Through Old Pasadena
Ranked #2 of 45 Food & Drink in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Melting Pot Food Tours is the original food tour company in southern California. If you are looking for new and different things to do in Los Angeles, a food tasting walking tour is sure to please. Choose from amongst Melting Pot Food Tours' flagship Original Farmers Market Food & History Tour, its highly rated Old Pasadena Food Tasting Tour, or its off-the-beaten-path East LA Latin Flavors Food & Culture Tour Private tours available with advance reservation.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Have had two bus groups participate and it is such a fun day! The guide was very knowledgeable and both groups had a wonderful time. Will plan another very soon. Well worth the time and money!!

1  Thank OBA93308

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Love, love, loved this food tour! We did the Pasadena tour. Our guide Barbara was very knowledgeable. She was also very enthusiastic about the area and the food. Although the price is a little steep I felt like it was definitely worth it. We did receive good size portions and we definitely left full. Additionally, I am gluten intolerant and every effort was made to accommodate me. I never once felt like I was missing out. This tour had a lot of great neighborhood gems. The next time I'm in the area I will definitely do another tour.

1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Well organized and we learned many facts about the Farmers Market. We have lived in the LA area for many years and yet had never taken this fascinating tour. Well worth your time!!

1  Thank SoCalcruisegal
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I (mom) booked the tour for my family. Best outing our family has done together in a long time! My husband - being somewhat of a history buff was thrilled with our tour guide Barbara's knowledge of the area. Barbara was fabulous! Gave just the right amount of facts and fun all put into the best 2 1/2 hour tour. Food, facts, fun, and beautiful weather... what more could we have asked for.

2  Thank FNEE
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband booked this tour for our family for Mother's Day. We had a blast! Barbara did an outstanding job sharing the history of Pasadena, and introducing us to story behind each of our stops. The food was great, the other stops like the soap, olive oil, candy, etc. was wonderful! I think, if I had to pick out a favorite, it would be the tea shop. The presentation of the blossoming tea was so relaxing and just a great experience!!!