I spent a lot of time looking into extended stay hotels in Los Angeles. I picked the Venice Breeze Suites and continued to stay there for four and a half months because I was so pleased with my stay. Venice Breeze Suits is the best because:
1) It's priced competitively with other extended stay places anywhere in Los Angeles, but you get to live in the best part! Venice is a beautiful place with great people. It's right in the middle of the boardwalk.
2) It's a fun environment. The rooftop is awesome. It has a beautiful view and it's a great way to meet traveler's from around the world.
3) Management is very friendly and helpful.
4) It's clean, and the maids do a great job every week.
5) Gated parking.
6) The shower is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hip ocean-front Hotel on the Venice Boardwalk. Ocean and Boardwalk Views available. Each suite features a unique blend of cutting-edge design and classic Venice Beach charm. Air conditioned with kitchens. Nothing on the boardwalk compares. The award-winning Venice Breeze Suites offer state-of-the-art amenities, unmatched access to all the excitement and comfort without any compromise. Once you visit, you'll never want to leave. Ocean view roof deck with BBQ and loungers! Venice Breeze Suites offer both Studio and 1 Bedroom Apartments. Contact us for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Venice Breeze Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Breeze Hotel Los Angeles