“Always a great visit” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills

Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
Reserve with OpenTable
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #770 of 9,847 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$50 - US$60
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Erwin & Victory
Transit: See www.metro.net for more information
Bakersfield, California, United States
“Always a great visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Every time I have been here it's been excellent. Great quality food cooked exactly how I ask for it. Good atmosphere and a great wine list. I will be back here over and over.

• Visited April 2014

Livingston, Montana
“First dining experience with family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

We had a reservation for five and arrived with 2 more. They were super flexible and gave us another two settings without any grief. We were promptly seated and given menus and the drinks that were ordered arrived just as quick. The service and attention to detail is wonderful but of course it all comes at a price. We came out from another state for a business visit and I would recommend taking any client here. The food was very good and the desserts were just delicious and fresh ( they are ordered after your main course comes because it takes them 20-30mons to prep). Overall I think it's a great place for an intimate meeting or time with family and kid friendly.

• Visited January 2014
“Fantastic Steakhouse!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

The staff and service make this already fantastic restaurant a perfect choice for just about any perfect night out. From excellent bartenders, to servers that anticipate your every need, to the deserts that…well they're just unbelievable…Morton's Woodland Hills is a dining experience you are sure to love. We come here for happy hour almost every Friday night and love it, and this is also our favorite 'special' spot for birthdays and New Years! My favorite is the Cajun Ribeye (wow…just wow) and they make really really good Manhattans!

Sum up, great for a special night out!

• Visited January 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Quality Food and Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

I have dined at other Morton's restaurants, but this was my first visit to Morton's in Woodland Hills. Four of us went to celebrate a birthday. The atmosphere was upscale and typical of a fine dining establishment. Staff were friendly from the time we entered the restaurant, during dinner, and after. The personalized birthday menu, and picture taken by the server were a nice surprise and a plus. The food is typical Morton's. Nice variety and high quality. It is expensive, but well worth it. Service was prompt and attentive without being intrusive. This is a nice restaurant for a special occasion.

• Visited December 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Too Many Better Options In The Area”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

I have been to 7 different Morton's location. This was my first time trying the restaurant in Woodland Hills. It was a terrible experience, and the lack of follow up is even worse. I made a comment (see letter below) on their website over a week ago and still haven't heard back. With a Flemings and Ruth's Chris within 2 miles and Mastro's not too far away, I can't imagine why anyone would spend their money at this far inferior spot. Judging by their occupancy on Thursday night I would say not many do.
This was my note to them:

"We had a very poor experience at the Woodland Hills location last night. We were seated at about 7pm. Waters and menus were not brought to us for 20 minutes. Our party did not receive our first course of salads and soups until 7:50pm. When asked about the delay, Robert responded that the kitchen was buried (which seemed surprising since the dining room appeared to be about half full).

Our entrees arrived at 8:40pm (roughly an hour and 40 minutes after being seated). The food wasn't terrible though it wasn't excellent either. My steak was not properly cooked however there was no way I was going to send it back after waiting so long to have it served the first time. We rushed through that course because we were hungry and almost out of time with our sitter at home.

After sitting for over two hours, we asked for our desserts to be prepared to go because we had to leave. In fact, my wife had to "leave early" after two hours to relieve the sitter. My wife spoke to Enrique about the experience, telling him she doesn't plan to return with such local dining options as Mastro's, Flemings, and Ruths Chris. He seemed confused, and offered a free appetizer for next time. The manager's lack of urgency summed up the attitude of the staff, resulting in a poor experience."

• Visited October 2013