“Great anniversary Dinner”

Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
Reserve with OpenTable
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #945 of 10,042 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$50 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Erwin & Victory
Transit: See www.metro.net for more information
“Great anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Visited this fine restaurant for our anniversary. When I made the reservation I told them about out special day. When we arrived the atmosphere was great with candle on every tables. The menu was customized with a "Happy Anniversary" message. We ordered a Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, Ahi Tuna Tower as appetizers. For dinner I ate a 6oz filet Mignon with 3 grilled shrimps and my wife ordered a Honey-chili glazes Salmon Fillet. For desserts we had a Carrot cake and Hot Chocolate Cake. The food was delicious! Service was great, from the greeting at the door, to the waiter, to the manger who checked on us periodically. Highly recommend this restaurant. Its not cheap, but worth the money.

Bakersfield, California, United States
“Always a great visit”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Every time I have been here it's been excellent. Great quality food cooked exactly how I ask for it. Good atmosphere and a great wine list. I will be back here over and over.

• Visited April 2014
Livingston, Montana
“First dining experience with family”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We had a reservation for five and arrived with 2 more. They were super flexible and gave us another two settings without any grief. We were promptly seated and given menus and the drinks that were ordered arrived just as quick. The service and attention to detail is wonderful but of course it all comes at a price. We came out from another state for a business visit and I would recommend taking any client here. The food was very good and the desserts were just delicious and fresh ( they are ordered after your main course comes because it takes them 20-30mons to prep). Overall I think it's a great place for an intimate meeting or time with family and kid friendly.

• Visited January 2014
“Fantastic Steakhouse!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The staff and service make this already fantastic restaurant a perfect choice for just about any perfect night out. From excellent bartenders, to servers that anticipate your every need, to the deserts that…well they're just unbelievable…Morton's Woodland Hills is a dining experience you are sure to love. We come here for happy hour almost every Friday night and love it, and this is also our favorite 'special' spot for birthdays and New Years! My favorite is the Cajun Ribeye (wow…just wow) and they make really really good Manhattans!

Sum up, great for a special night out!

• Visited January 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Quality Food and Great Service”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

I have dined at other Morton's restaurants, but this was my first visit to Morton's in Woodland Hills. Four of us went to celebrate a birthday. The atmosphere was upscale and typical of a fine dining establishment. Staff were friendly from the time we entered the restaurant, during dinner, and after. The personalized birthday menu, and picture taken by the server were a nice surprise and a plus. The food is typical Morton's. Nice variety and high quality. It is expensive, but well worth it. Service was prompt and attentive without being intrusive. This is a nice restaurant for a special occasion.

• Visited December 2013