“A Wonderful Dining Experience”

Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills
Reserve with OpenTable
Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #899 of 10,141 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$50 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Erwin & Victory
Transit: See www.metro.net for more information
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We have sampled many of the finer steakhouses in Southern California the past two years. They have all had very good food, but Morton's was the whole package. The cost was what you'd expect. The service was excellent. The atmosphere was quiet and elegant, but not stuffy. The steaks were superb and matched with a great slection of wine. It was an enjoyable dining experience from start to finish. Morton's was the first one that we both agreed deserves a return visit.

There are newer reviews for Arnie Morton's The Steakhouse - Woodland Hills

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Visited this fine restaurant for our anniversary. When I made the reservation I told them about out special day. When we arrived the atmosphere was great with candle on every tables. The menu was customized with a "Happy Anniversary" message. We ordered a Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail, Ahi Tuna Tower as appetizers. For dinner I ate a 6oz filet Mignon with 3 grilled shrimps and my wife ordered a Honey-chili glazes Salmon Fillet. For desserts we had a Carrot cake and Hot Chocolate Cake. The food was delicious! Service was great, from the greeting at the door, to the waiter, to the manger who checked on us periodically. Highly recommend this restaurant. Its not cheap, but worth the money.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Every time I have been here it's been excellent. Great quality food cooked exactly how I ask for it. Good atmosphere and a great wine list. I will be back here over and over.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

We had a reservation for five and arrived with 2 more. They were super flexible and gave us another two settings without any grief. We were promptly seated and given menus and the drinks that were ordered arrived just as quick. The service and attention to detail is wonderful but of course it all comes at a price. We came out from another state for a business visit and I would recommend taking any client here. The food was very good and the desserts were just delicious and fresh ( they are ordered after your main course comes because it takes them 20-30mons to prep). Overall I think it's a great place for an intimate meeting or time with family and kid friendly.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The staff and service make this already fantastic restaurant a perfect choice for just about any perfect night out. From excellent bartenders, to servers that anticipate your every need, to the deserts that…well they're just unbelievable…Morton's Woodland Hills is a dining experience you are sure to love. We come here for happy hour almost every Friday night and love it, and this is also our favorite 'special' spot for birthdays and New Years! My favorite is the Cajun Ribeye (wow…just wow) and they make really really good Manhattans!

Sum up, great for a special night out!