“Great little place to stay”
Review of Coral Sands Motel

Coral Sands Motel
Ranked #61 of 353 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my daughter had a very late check in, the staff was helpful and check me in quickly, paking was on site, I seen lots of cameras for security, don't know if that was a good or bad thing, room was nice clean, beds were comfortable very close to Griffith park, Chinese theater, this hitel is actually on the outskirts of Korea town, so lots of yummie places to eat near by.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Coral Sands Motel

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

This is an extremely well located motel in hollywood. A short walk away from the subway or a longer walk - 30 mins- into downtown Hollywood. The choice is yours. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms quiet and clean, and it had parking. Fantastic! Oh and the price was right for the start of a month long driving trip through the south west national parks. It is close to a mall with supermarket and food outlets, a Starbucks and even better, Thai town with an array of eating choices. A great place to stay if you are on a budget.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2014

close to hollywood western metro station..ralph hypermarket..flayway bus 7 $ from airport to union station then metro red line to hotel 5 $ day pass..hollywood boulevard & universal studios also on the metro red line

Room Tip: downstair room close to pool ,jaccuzi & garden
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The Coral Sands Motel is in a great loaction for access to Hollywood Boulevard, the Griffith Observatory, the Greek Theater, etc. An older hotel, and the beds could have been softer for me, but all and all we had a fantastic stay at this motel. The rooms were quiet, the air conditioning was cold, and there was plenty of parkimng around back.

I purchased tickets online, and thefront desk gladly helped print them out for me. friendly nd helpful front-desk staff. I didn't try the pool or the hot tub, but I did see many of the guests enjoying them.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blondi2104
Reviewed 17 May 2014

This motel was great. We had clean room every day, pool and jacuzzi just behind the door, friendly staff. We didnt need anything else. Most of our time we spent outside anyway, but during our stay in motel we couldnt ask for more. I would stay there again. Motel also had great location, only few metro stops from Hollywood blvd.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014

It may look a little outdated on the outside,but the rooms and pool area are clean and nice! The motel is close to the metro station and one stop from Hollywood Blv!
The staff is friendly and the parking lot is quite spacious!
What to ask more?!?!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was on a bit of budget road trip with my sister and this place appealed to us because it came up quite cheap. With that in mind we wasnt expecting anything great.
How wrong we were! On arrival the staff were lovely and couldnt help us enough and made our stay an excellent one.
The room itself was pretty big, clean and had everything we needed like a fridge, safe and a good shower. And free parking too!
The location was perfect for us, we got to travel round a little and wasnt too far from anything.
I know the hotel had a kind of social room which housed a microwave, kitchen bits and washing facilities but I didnt use that.
The jacuzzi finished off everyday perfectly! Allowed in it till ten which was the best part after a long day seeing the sights relaxing in that was amazing!
The only thing I could nit pick about would be the reception area it didnt look too inviting but dont let that put you off!
Great place and would definitely stay agin if I had to :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends