“After a long day at the convention center this was a good stop.”
Review of Lawry's Carvery

Lawry's Carvery
Ranked #625 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: You’ll find the hottest concerts, premiers, sporting events and more at L.A. LIVE. In the middle of it all is Lawry’s Carvery – a comfortable, casual restaurant serving signature hand-carved sandwiches, garden fresh salads and delicious prime rib. Join us for a quick, convenient meal before or after the big event. Dine in or take it to go. Call ahead and we'll have it waiting for you.
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Who wants to fight LA traffic at 5:00 on a weekday? Not I, so after the show closed I walked a few blocks and happened across this place. The environment is casual and you order at the counter. No waiters in tuxedos here. But the prices were reasonable and the prime rib was tender, juicy and delivered exactly as requested. I wish there were more of these where I travel.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I love prime rib and brisket. This place has them both and they are good. Quick service is key, especially when on a lunch break.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The Carvery is the "fast-food" branch of the famed Lawry's franchise. It features sandwiches, salads and platters made with delicious roast turkey, prime rib, roast beef and brisket. A little on the pricey side, but worth it for the quality and convenience.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Had dinner there the evening I arrived at JW Marriott. Went walking streets looking for Thai and ended up here. I had a prime rib salad that was wonderful, meat cooked perfectly, icy cold vegies, and wait staff very nice. I would go back there again.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We ate here upon our arrival and did not feel like eating a huge lunch. We had chicken sandwiches and they were very good. Meat is seasoned very nicely and roasted which made for a nice change during a vacation of eating fried food! Sandwiches are about $10 each.