“Friendly, safe, clean and comfortable!”
Review of Jerry's Motel

Jerry's Motel
Ranked #12 of 352 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We were greeted by a lovely young hostess who checked us in. The room was clean and quite nice, bargain for the price, considering the location. We were given water and snacks on arrival which was so thoughtful of the owners who seem to really care about their business and reputation. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a comfortable stay in a safe place but is not willing to spend 300 bucks.

Room Tip: book ahead, they are often full
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarinaWorldTraveller
There are newer reviews for Jerry's Motel

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Lovely little motel in the middle of

What a lovely find! Nothing super fancy but everything was comfortable and clean - the bed, the bathroom, flat-screen tv with DirecTV; flawless internet. The young lady at check-in was extremely friendly and provided me with all the information I needed. Also - free parking and if you are on the ground floor, it is extremely convenient. The location is close to all of downtown LA - concert hall, LA Live, Staples Center, Convention Center. I would definitely come back.

Room Tip: If you stay on the lower level, you don't need to carry bags upstairs. But, there are only 10 r...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank olomana
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Everything worked. No muss wi-fi; walking to downtown; watching a soccer match at the school up the street (from the street); comfortable bed; comfortable temp. I seldom book a motel for the purpose of a personal retreat or spa - I don't spend hours and hours hanging out in the motel. So I was very pleased with Jerry's. And when I did need some down time to chill, catch up on email and read a book, it was also quite comfortable. Rather like staying in a European pension.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Erinrminett
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Recently stayed here for two nights... staff were extremely friendly and helpful, room was clean, it is affordable, close to downtown LA and public transportation (if you don't mind walking for 10-15 minutes), snacks were appreciated! Great, cost-efficient option. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ryeleh
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I've stayed at a number of places in Los Angeles (both hotels and AirBnBs) and this is my new favorite. For $90/night, this place can't be beat. The room was small, but very clean. The neighborhood also looks a bit sketch from Street View, but it actually felt quite safe. Free parking is a huge plus; I once stayed at a place in Studio City where the parking alone was $30/day. The little goodie bag they give you on check in (with bottled water, crackers, cookies and a Rice Krispie Treat) was a fun little surprise. The location also felt surprisingly central for where I was going: 10-15 minutes from Ktown, 20-ish minutes from Hollywood, 40-ish minutes from Santa Monica.

I'll definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ChrisD991
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed over this place while driving down the Pacific coast on our brief tay in Los Angeles. The receptionist who greeted us was super nice and even offered us a small package of foodies (seems really appealing after a long day on road). The rooms were very comfortable and really clean. The best part is they have parking and being centrally located most of the places to see and things to do are easily accessible a short drive away.

I would personally like to thank the staff for the bottle of champagne and a bar of chocolate to add a small touch of romance to the room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sushant_jha
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stayed at Jerry's Motel in during my recent trip to LA in Feb 2014. I travelled alone, I am female, so Jerry's offered a safe and clean solution for me. In addition, the staff were really helpful. I recommend staying at Jerry's Motel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo