“Excellent Tours”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent Tours”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We took the Pasadena tour so long ago tripadvisor didn't even exists then. This weekend we took the Silverlake tour. For the Pasadena tour Laura was using the black Cadillac. That had a very high coolness factor. But as with everything change is inevitable. This weekend we did the Silverlake tour in the minivan. Both tours are outstanding. Laura really knows her stuff. Laura is also very friendly and personable. We will probably not wait another 12 years to take the next tour.

Visited July 2014

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience, Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Laura is extremely knowledgeable and very likeable. I took the Silverlake tour but hope to do some of the other tours too. This is a great tour not only if you are interested in architecture but if you want to scrape the surface of the city and get to know more beyond the tourist trap veneer that so many people associate with LA. You will have a great time and lots of great photos to boot!

Visited June 2014
north carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Absolutely the best tours of LA”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We went on two of Laura's tours. We felt we really experienced each neighborhood completely as Laura fills you in on so much more than just the architecture. Our best experience in LA.

Huntington, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fabulous tour! Don't miss this, even if you live in L.A.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This wonderful tour of Pasadena, chock full of information and wonderful sites, is conducted in the tour guide's van - so no walking is required! I heartily recommend it, even to Pasadena residents, who can't possibly know as much about the architecture of this interesting town as our guide, Laura Massino Smith. I am looking forward to my next trip to L.A. to experience other tours she offers. Save your feet and energy, and take one of the many driving tours Laura offers. She was super-generous with her time, so I had the opportunity to get out and take some wonderful photos. My next one will be the Frank Gehry tour! Laura made sure my friend and I felt comfortable and relaxed. Every moment was terrific! Thanks, Laura! Hope to spend time with you again soon!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Judith G
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I was referred to Laura by a past customer and I was so happy I was! Even though I wanted to focus on mid-century style architecture, Laura made sure that I saw and learnt a lot about the Silver Lakes area and history that was really interesting. From the start I felt right at home with Laura and her knowledge and pace of the tour was tremendous. I could easily have spent all day with Laura and enjoyed exploring more of the "real" LA. Highly recommended!

Visited April 2014