“Tastiest Vegan cafe around!”
Review of SunCafe Organic

SunCafe Organic
Ranked #226 of 10,308 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lankershim Exit off the I-101 N
Description: SunCafe is an exciting and healthy organic eatery. We are a full service dining, sit-down, destination located in Studio City, CA, just steps away from Hollywood, Universal Studios and many major movie studios. We offer many vegan, gluten-free and raw food options. Despite our healthy focus, our first and foremost aspiration is to offer delicious and crave-worthy cuisine.
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The chef here knows how to cook! I have been here numnerous times and I must say, every single thing I have tasted or ordered has been incredible! Their raw menu options are done superbly and their cooked Vegan entrees are also fantastic. My only complaint is that they charge extra for Gluten-Free bread/bun substitutions. Really? Eating raw and eating Vegan for many, goes hand in hand with also being gluten-free and a Vegan restaurant that caters to folks who care about what they put into their bodies should not only offer the option of gluten-free bread, buns, etc. but also not charge their customers extra for it. Their menu prices are already on the higher side, so the extra few dollars they charge to substutite for GF is petty. Other than that issue, the food across the board is tasty, especially the GF garlic bread!!

2  Thank Julie E

Reviewed 20 November 2013

There aren't any worthy vegan restaurants in Studio City, but this is one of them. The only reason I don't give them 5 stars is due to the lack of parking.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Just venturing into the world of vegan dining. The pad thai with tofu was really delicious as was the raw pumpkin pie. We are still trying to figure out how they made it!

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Absolutely amazing 3 course meal. After reading the reviews on Tripadvisor to find a good vegan/vegetarian restaurant for dinner, I discovered this restaurant was JUST up the road from my hotel. I was unsure what to expect, given the other restaurants in the area, but I was absolutely amazed at the great food. I took my meat eating travelling companion along with me, who also agreed this was one of the best meals she had ever eaten, and we both could not believe it was dairy free (the cheesecake is devine). I really hope I can make it back to this place again, or at least perfect their zucchini lasagne.

1  Thank Frances B
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

Nice staff. Salads are super fresh. Mac and chse is very good. Kind of pricey. $14 for about 1 1/4 c. of the Mac n chse and a salad. The Mexican pizza was a disappointment. Pita slathered with guacamole and pico de gallo. Interesting combination but at $12, incredibly overpriced. Vegan money better spent at Native Foods or Veggie Grill.