“Awesome fried rice and pad thai.”
Review of Wild Thai - CLOSED

Wild Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I just ate here. The fried rice with the BBQ pork and the pad thai noodles with chicken are all divine. I enjoyed it.

There are newer reviews for Wild Thai

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Get the Pad Kee Mao, it's amazing! The green curry chicken is delicious as well. The service is prompt and the restaurant is clean. Definitely will go back here if in the area.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I took my family here this past weekend. I had purchased a groupon for this restaurant. Our waiter was great. He took our orders quickly and served us well. However, the food was not the best. We had the shrimp wonton soup which was tasty, but the shrimps were not inside a wonton at all. Then we had the pad see ew. It tasted as though it was cooked earlier in the day and they reheated it in the microwave. We also had the shrimp clay pot which was quite tasty (the shrimp alone was bland). Finally, we had the bbq pork ribs. This was the worst dish. Anytime my family and I eat Thai food, we make it a point to order this dish because it is so good. When these ribs were brought out, the meat was ice-cold. Whoever tried to warm them up did a horrible job. The server was extremely apologetic and took them back. Five minutes later, he came out with the same ribs which the kitchen had over heated in the microwave and now the meat had been turned into beef jerky. Even though our server was great, I will not return to this establishment.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

We ate here while on a trip to LA. It was near our hotel and we didn't have much time. The food was good. It wasn't spectacular and it wasn't bad. It was good Thai food. I do recommend you check it out if you are in the area. It's in the Howard Hughes center which has a movie theater, two shops and a few restaurants. We ate at lunch time. It was really packed. It's near several office complexes. There were only three waiters, which was not enough. They did their best but had a hard time keeping up. We did not complain because it was packed. We got our food an enjoyed.

Reviewed 30 November 2012 via mobile

Had a green curry, egg plant dish and fried rice. I loved the green curry really tasty, eggplant dish and rice were just good! We went there for lunch and was pretty busy. Service is quick snd helpful.