“Amazing Race LA”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$78.99*
and up
Amazing Los Angeles Race: Small Group Tour and...
Ranked #2 of 178 Fun & Games in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: The Amazing Los Angeles Race is part scavenger hunt, part reality show, part self-guided tour, part race and all fun. The Amazing Los Angeles Race is a competitive sight seeing tour where racers get to have a reality show experience, racing against others while they get to see hidden treasures of Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles. It's the most unique sight-seeing tour in the world.
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Our family of 6 (ages, 17, 15, 11, 11) did the race on our first day in LA. Great fun for everyone. Would recommend and do again.

All reviews
"skills"
"disneyland"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Lots of laughs and fun! Very well thought out hunt through LA. I have lived here for 21 years, and I visited places I didn't even know existed. Larry was great...upbeat, funny, and ready to have a good time.

Highly recommended!

MaryElizabeth B

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I had a blast. I want to do every race they have. And next time, I'll drag my friends I to it. So fun!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I highly recommend the amazing race Los Angeles!!! Very physically challenging, but a great bonding experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I booked the Fantastic/Amazing LA Race for a team bonding event. We participated in LA Race #1. The two main contacts at the company, Bob and Larry, were extremely helpful and easy to get in contact with. This event was a fun way to tour LA. The puzzles were hard, but not impossible to solve. Larry was in contact during the race as well- keeping tabs on you, so you didn't get too lost. I highly recommend this company and their LA Race #1, even if you are from the area!