“Such a fun way to see LA!”
Review of Fantastic Race

and up
Amazing Los Angeles Race: Small Group Tour and Scavenger Hunt
Ranked #36 of 249 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: The Amazing Los Angeles Race is part scavenger hunt, part reality show, part self-guided tour, part race and all fun. The Amazing Los Angeles Race is a competitive sight seeing tour where racers get to have a reality show experience, racing against others while they get to see hidden treasures of Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles. It's the most unique sight-seeing tour in the world.
“Such a fun way to see LA!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I had so much fun doing this with a friend. I was afraid it was going to be too difficult but it was just the right level. I got to see parts of LA that I had never seen before and I grew up here! It also gave me ideas on things I want to go back and visit in the future. I felt like I learned so much about the city in just a few hours. We had a blast and I can't wait to do the other races!

La Canada Flintridge, California, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see a city!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This review is for the Los Angeles race 1:
I grew up in Los Angeles and have taken visitors to all the tourist attractions in town so I thought that this race was going to be a bit boring for someone like me. Fortunately, it was super fun AND showed me the city in a different light! It was the first time I took the metro in LA and my first time visiting a good portion of the attractions. Even the places I had previously been to became very different as the clues pushed us to pay attention to the smallest details!
It was fast-paced, challenging, and incredibly fun. I can't wait to check out all the other races that this company hosts!

1 Thank Ellen K
Los Angeles, California
“Incredibly Creative and Interactive”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Thought provoking challenges that leave you flustered and question just how well you know the city! !

Lomita, California
“Totally Awesome”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We did the LA 1 race this weekend and we had so much fun, it was a great day with friends. It was a great way to see LA as well, places I've heard about but never actually gotten there. Everyone working on the race were great. Thank You Fantastic Race for a great day full of memories. We will for sure be going back and try the Santa Monica race!!!!

Enola, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“So Much Fun”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We did LA 1. We were one of four groups. Our group consisted of myself, my husband and our sons ages 11 and 13. We wore our matching t-shirts and showed up in our minivan and were off to race.

We interesting sites and did some interesting things some of which were local things and not touristy. That was cool in that I always like to know what someone else's normal is like and touristy stuff is not a local's normal.

The downside is that as you are racing through this stuff, you really don't learn much about what you are seeing. So if you want to learn about LA and its features try a bus tour. This amazing race will get you in and about the city and give you a feel for LA and you will have a blast.

The kids loved it and were able to help out with many of the puzzles. They were challenging but straight forward.

Our director of the race was fantastic! I believe his name was Mitch. He or another director will see you at the beginning and end of the race. At the end of this particular race we were offered some food and drink including domestics free of charge.

Be sure to search their website for the discount puzzle! It will save a lot of money. If I ever get back to the west coast I will definitely be doing another race with this company!

1 Thank VacationSmith