“Too Much Fun”

and up
Amazing Los Angeles Race: Small Group Tour and Scavenger Hunt
Ranked #36 of 249 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: The Amazing Los Angeles Race is part scavenger hunt, part reality show, part self-guided tour, part race and all fun. The Amazing Los Angeles Race is a competitive sight seeing tour where racers get to have a reality show experience, racing against others while they get to see hidden treasures of Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles. It's the most unique sight-seeing tour in the world.
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Too Much Fun”
Reviewed 11 May 2010

It was just as advertised. Amazing. We had a great time, I am a local and have never seen some these places, my "out of towners" had a blast and I can't wait for the next one.
Really too much fun! Challenging without being overdone.

1 Thank sausey1

El Segundo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun! Can't wait to do it again!”
Reviewed 11 May 2010

We did the Amazing Los Angeles Race with some out-of-town friends and we had an absolute blast. Not only did we get to see a bunch of tourist attractions but we spent time working together as a team, solving puzzles, and competing against other teams. It was most definitely the best day I've spent touring people around Los Angeles!! I would do this with friends who live here as well. As a matter of fact, I can't wait to get some friends together and do it again! Highly recommended!

California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Tons of fun, can't wait to try another one!”
Reviewed 10 May 2010

This race was really fun, and great to do with a group of friends. It is very well put together and gives a chance to see some cool parts of Los Angeles. I would highly recommend it.

California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun game and great workout.”
Reviewed 10 May 2010

We tried this as a birthday outing for my husband and some friends. It was a lot of fun, and tested our creativity without being too much of a mental challenge. I would strongly recommend running shoes and clothes that you don't mind sweating in (although the game is only as much of a work out as you make for yourself). I have lived in LA for several years, and during the game I definitely visited some places that I never knew existed! Would strongly recommend if you are looking for a day of adventure in the city.

Los Angeles
“Amazing way to see LA”
Reviewed 9 May 2010

My friend and I booked this attraction as a birthday gift for a friend of ours. We are all L.A. natives and we enjoyed the race tremendously. We saw parts of downtown Los Angeles that we had never experienced before such as Angels Flight and Grand Central Market. What made it cool was experiencing them in such a unique and fun way. A word of caution, this attraction is not for the faint of heart! The race is physically demanding and the clues that lead you from one destination to another are not easy. But, if you are a visitor looking for an interesting way to explore L.A./Hollywood or a native looking for a new experience, this race is for you! Try it -- I guarantee you will have a blast!