“Unbelievable Amazing Race”

and up
Amazing Los Angeles Race: Small Group Tour and Scavenger Hunt
Ranked #11 of 163 Fun & Games in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: The Amazing Los Angeles Race is part scavenger hunt, part reality show, part self-guided tour, part race and all fun. The Amazing Los Angeles Race is a competitive sight seeing tour where racers get to have a reality show experience, racing against others while they get to see hidden treasures of Hollywood and downtown Los Angeles. It's the most unique sight-seeing tour in the world.
Reviewed 17 June 2010

My family of four (2 older kids) completed the race a few days ago. What a great, memorable experience!!! We had a ball! Although it was a little more grueling than I thought it wouold be, we came in second out of six teams (yeah team Z from Cleveland!)
If you get the opportunity to participate, don't miss the chance. It is very organized, the owners of the company are very hands on and helpful. Pay attention to all your surroundings while searching for clues and do not dismiss or ignore anyone! It was hard to take in the beautiful and interesting sights because you are so focused on "winning" the race! Wear comfortable shoes, bring water and have a great time!

Reviewed 11 May 2010

It was just as advertised. Amazing. We had a great time, I am a local and have never seen some these places, my "out of towners" had a blast and I can't wait for the next one.
Really too much fun! Challenging without being overdone.

1  Thank sausey1
Reviewed 11 May 2010

We did the Amazing Los Angeles Race with some out-of-town friends and we had an absolute blast. Not only did we get to see a bunch of tourist attractions but we spent time working together as a team, solving puzzles, and competing against other teams. It was most definitely the best day I've spent touring people around Los Angeles!! I would do this with friends who live here as well. As a matter of fact, I can't wait to get some friends together and do it again! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 10 May 2010

This race was really fun, and great to do with a group of friends. It is very well put together and gives a chance to see some cool parts of Los Angeles. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 10 May 2010

We tried this as a birthday outing for my husband and some friends. It was a lot of fun, and tested our creativity without being too much of a mental challenge. I would strongly recommend running shoes and clothes that you don't mind sweating in (although the game is only as much of a work out as you make for yourself). I have lived in LA for several years, and during the game I definitely visited some places that I never knew existed! Would strongly recommend if you are looking for a day of adventure in the city.