“Tip for non U.S citizens shoppers”

Westfield Century City
Book In Advance
More Info
US$107.50*
and up
20-Minute Santa Monica Air Tour
Ranked #15 of 216 Shopping in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: With a mix of premier fashion and lifestyle retail, inspired dining, refined surroundings and highly-personalized service, Westfield Century City embodies L.A.'s relaxed elegance for those who know and appreciate the best
Reviewed 3 October 2013

After several years of occasionally shopping in Beverly Shopping Center in L.A , I did found out (unintentionally...) that as a non U.S.A citizen I can simply attend the service desk at this center, show my passport (copy will just do as well) and get a special card plus list of ~50 different shops which offers x% off prices and some more ( such a 10% off in Macy's in a certain week or so).
From "Ann Taylor to body shops, shoes,dresses bags, GNC (vitamins) and so much more.
That's how one can get Uggs for ~$130....
If this is not enough, u should come back to the service desk , show a receipt of any shopping u did and get a little present ...well why not?
Enjoy!

5  Thank Dorit10_13
There are newer reviews for Westfield Century City

Reviewed 6 August 2013

You’ve done the Rodeo Drive been in the many glorious shops, and seen what you want. Now go down to Century City mall to see if you can find what you saw but at a cheaper price. The mall has all the major shops and a large food court. A welcome break from the often extortionate (expected) prices in Rodeo Drive. Only negative – we had to buy another suitcase to bring our shopping home!!! 

7  Thank DMyers148
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Right across the street from our hotel, this shopping center provided entertainment for my wife while I was tied up in business meetings. Fortunately for me, my wife hates overspending, because it would be very easy to do in this mall. I'll give them this much though... that was one of the cleanest open-air shopping centers I've ever experienced. I don't know if we just caught them on a good weekend or all the birds in the Los Angeles area migrated away or what, but the place was spotless! We walked there from our hotel, so I cannot speak for the parking garage, but what we saw was pristine.

1  Thank cdburrus
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I am not a mall guy, fact I avoid them. However, this mall surprised me. In the past year or so, they had a "redo' and the mall is actually a good visit. Good mix of shops, enough food alternatives that please most tastes. Seemed to have enough parking, at least I found a spot pretty easy. Could use better signage as getting around was a bit confusing. regarding where to park and where the movies are. Still as malls go, this place was well done without the bad vibes malls give me.

1  Thank Frank G
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Weather was great to walk around this outdoor mall. Nice shops, friendly people, great atmosphere. Loved the ease of getting in and out the parking garage and parking stalls with the green and red lights to let you know which stalls were open. Easy access to the stores. Nice! Will definitely come back here to shop!!