“Nothing Special....out door shopping and crazy underground parking”

Westfield Century City
Book In Advance
More Info
US$107.50*
and up
20-Minute Santa Monica Air Tour
Ranked #14 of 218 Shopping in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: With a mix of premier fashion and lifestyle retail, inspired dining, refined surroundings and highly-personalized service, Westfield Century City embodies L.A.'s relaxed elegance for those who know and appreciate the best
Reviewed 11 November 2013

There is a lot to do here especially if you like to people watch...food court is decent... a few restaurants offer decent happy hour with good appetizers. Large Move complex as well as few other cool shops like Sony, Apple,Tea tasting, Armani Exchange, Flip Flop Store, Tiffany and CO, Louis Vutton and even Tesla! They changed their parking fee structure it used to be two hours free now it is not free but there are a few places that validate like the movies, gelsons (Super Expensive Grocery Store) and few others. You are not missing much if you are true maller/shopper. I would key in on a good place to people watch and see some buildings adjacent to the mall financial buildings, FOX Studios and also there are lots of areas to sit and relax.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Steps away from the Hyatt Regency Century and has every store you need including a food court with healthy food options to take back to your hotel. Just steps away from the well known Equinox spa and athletic club so great location for locals too and folks from Beverly Hills go there to shop so people watching can also be fun. Great blow dry bar and an Aveda store too. Quite the shopping experience! Would do again for sure-beats Rodeo Drive!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

After several years of occasionally shopping in Beverly Shopping Center in L.A , I did found out (unintentionally...) that as a non U.S.A citizen I can simply attend the service desk at this center, show my passport (copy will just do as well) and get a special card plus list of ~50 different shops which offers x% off prices and some more ( such a 10% off in Macy's in a certain week or so).
From "Ann Taylor to body shops, shoes,dresses bags, GNC (vitamins) and so much more.
That's how one can get Uggs for ~$130....
If this is not enough, u should come back to the service desk , show a receipt of any shopping u did and get a little present ...well why not?
Enjoy!

5  Thank Dorit10_13
Reviewed 6 August 2013

You’ve done the Rodeo Drive been in the many glorious shops, and seen what you want. Now go down to Century City mall to see if you can find what you saw but at a cheaper price. The mall has all the major shops and a large food court. A welcome break from the often extortionate (expected) prices in Rodeo Drive. Only negative – we had to buy another suitcase to bring our shopping home!!! 

7  Thank DMyers148
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Right across the street from our hotel, this shopping center provided entertainment for my wife while I was tied up in business meetings. Fortunately for me, my wife hates overspending, because it would be very easy to do in this mall. I'll give them this much though... that was one of the cleanest open-air shopping centers I've ever experienced. I don't know if we just caught them on a good weekend or all the birds in the Los Angeles area migrated away or what, but the place was spotless! We walked there from our hotel, so I cannot speak for the parking garage, but what we saw was pristine.

1  Thank cdburrus