“One sentence just isn't enough!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
US$149.00*
and up
Los Angeles Highlights Tour: Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Hollywood and Beverly...
Ranked #3 of 234 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Our tours have been created with love, compassion, and forethought from beginning to the end. We treat our guests like family and we exist for any visitor that wants the best of the best tours in LA. We love Los Angeles and we are passionate about providing the finest tour services here. Our tours are perfect for families and corporate groups alike. Feel free to book via our secure website or by calling us at anytime.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Lakewood nj
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One sentence just isn't enough!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

So me and three guys did the Segway tours with the coolest tour guide ever DEVIN!!! He was great, the sites were great, and the best part is how they customized the tour to our liking. They were awesome over the phone dealing with the reservations, and when we had to switch the payment to three separate credit cards they were totally calm and professional about it. They definitely get five stars and I definitely will refer them to everyone!!!! (Shoutout to Kenneth "my meshugena brother")

1 Thank 1111lew

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Manchester
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“LA city tour ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Myself my husband and our 8 year old son only had 48 hours in LA so we decided to book on this tour as it seemed more personal and less people travelling around with you. We were the only three people on that day and I have to say our guide Trevor was simply fantastic . He took us on a huge tour of the city and surrounding area's and didn't miss out anything he had amazing knowledge and within 5 minutes we felt like we had known him for years . His manner with our inquisitive son was completely warming he answered all his questions and engaged him in our conversations all the time . He also took us to a bakery for lunch which was perfect and in a lovely part of bel air . We had never been to LA before and Trevor made our time there very special . What a really great guy with a huge personality who takes a good picture as we have since had them developed . Thanks Trevor for the opportunity to spend the day with you and making us feel really special . I can highly recommend using this company . A* from start to finish professional and simply FANTASTIC

6 Thank Mcelroylucy
Denver
“So much fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I loved going around and look ing at all the cool sights but the best part was just riding the segways Cameron was such a good guide he was so much fun

Boulder, Colorado
“Segways are AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

My family took a Segway tour with Cameron. It was truly amazing. I (48yrs old) enjoyed it as much as my 13 year old son. I cannot recommend it enough. The tour was fabulous and the service was beyond! Cameron had snacks and cold water awaiting our arrival. He was so patient with me but yet a blast for my son!

Toledo, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“LA Vacation 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We took two segway tours with Cameron - one in Beverly Hills and the other in Santa Monica. What a blast! We have segwayed through Washington DC, the battlefields of Gettysburg, the Distillery District in Toronto, the canals in Canada, and around the reservoir in LA and up to the Hollywood sign. Our two segway experiences with Cameron ranked at the very top of all of our segway tour experiences! He took into account our skills on the segway and designed trips which challenged us, yet kept us feeling safe and sound allowing us to see so much of Beverly Hills and the Santa Monica beach and Venice Canals. His knowledge and expertise was an invaluable resource along both of our journeys. Thanks, Cameron, for giving us fabulous adventures we will remember for a lifetime!

1 Thank Jeanne S