“Great value and rooms”

Best Western Burbank Airport Inn
Ranked #88 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Had a pretty good 2 nights stay here. Room was very clean and beds were comfortable. Did not encounter any noise from my stay. Only downside was there were a few items in the room that were needing repair. Did not have problems with parking, if you double park your vehicle all you need to do is to give the front desk your vehicle keys. Very good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I do not recommend this place there parking is double parking, you need to leave your key at the front if you end up on the double parking area, took for ever to get my key back, area not safe, staff is very rude except one person who checked us in, breakfast was horrible and things were breaking in the room I will never stay at this hotel again.

2  Thank Frances M
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Advertised a gym...no gym. Other than that, it was OK. It's in a really bad area so don't go out at all. I was only there for 1 night. Breakfast was average. Pretty much everything was average so I give it 3 stars

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I traveled to CA for the first time and for our stay around LA, I chose this Best Western. The photos are spot on! The rooms are clean and well kept. I felt comfortable staying here. With the exception of occasional guests returning later in the evening, the hotel is calm and quiet. They are doing improvements for future guests (an exercise room) at the current time. The staff is courteous and answered the few questions I had with ease. The continental breakfast had more options than most places I've stayed and was also changed on Saturday & Sunday. If I were to visit the area again, I would definitely book a room here in the future.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Dawn-Cora M
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We came in for a wedding & this was the closest, reasonably priced hotel. I was a little worried about the area, the street did not look very safe & the outside of the hotel looked small. When we went inside, we felt comfortable & everything was clean & not shabby. The bed was very comfortable, the linens very nice. The bathroom was really big & TV great, We felt very safe. The breakfast had several choices & the breakfast room was of adequate size. The only thing I was not satisfied with was the bedside lighting. It was not light enough to read in bed comfortably.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Nice, clean hotel for overnight stay. Friendly staff and very helpful. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel was perfectly located near burbank airport and made it easy for traveling. I would recommend this hotel and I would stay here again for business or personal. Very affordable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Shruja H, General Manager at Best Western Burbank Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We like hearing that our staff and room product have been satisfactory and invite you to let us know when and where we can improve so we can provide superior customer care.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

When we arrived to the hotel we were a little nervous because of the location. But once we got inside and got to our room it was very nice and clean. Beds were very comfortable and breakfast was very good! I really enjoyed our short stay but didn't like the location - it was in a bad part of town.

1  Thank 278alishaw
Shruja H, Manager at Best Western Burbank Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your review!

We are proud to provide the best room product and service as we are capable for our guests. We acknowledge that the area is not the prettiest but we certainly appreciate you coming to try out our property. Please don't hesitate to call our hotel directly if you have any future plans to stay in our area.

Best Western Burbank Airport Inn