“Nice hotel in a run down neighborhood.”

Best Western Burbank Airport Inn
Ranked #70 of 358 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Location is not far from Universal City, CA. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I traveled with family and everyone slept well. As we approached the hotel, we questioned our choice, but once entering the hotel, we realized that "all was good."

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Phillip V

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Good bang for the buck. The neighborhood seems run down but interior of the hotel is good and have everything We need. The cleanliness of the room is a plus and everything works the way it supposed to be.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed only 1 night. Room was clean and ok. Staff was friendly and check in / check was smooth professional. You can also a book a wide selection of city tours directly thru the hotel - saves time. Some tours will also pick up at the hotel - that was excellent. Saves time and money going to the city. I would recommend a car if you stay longer. The hotel is quite far out and public transport takes some time.
Shuttle bus driver Ram was friendly and helpful.
Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Parking's the worst aspect of this hotel. You'll most likely need to double park and give your keys to the front desk so that they can move your car around at night. It will add considerable time while waiting for such. Room was great and breakfast area was cleaner than most of its ilk. Employees were most helpful and they told me to just drive down the same street to get straight to Universal Studios.
I've most likely booked over 40 hotels with Priceline and have always persuaded others to utilize it, but within a 10 day span they’ve proven to be a deceptive and thieving company which compels me to share their lying and greedy ways with everyone that would care to read about it. First deception: I booked up four different hotels in California a couple weeks ago and purchased their trip insurance. We were in a bad car accident and my car got totaled. The airbag hit me in the face and caused Vertigo, nausea, and extreme dizziness. I called Priceline to cancel two nights in a hotel that was up a mountain on a twisting road, knowing that it would be dangerous to continue. I needed to get a physician’s exam and letter stating my condition, which I did. Being dishonest thieves the travel insurance company that Priceline makes money off of denied my claim and has no intention of compensating me for the two nights that I paid for and wasted further money on their nonsensical travel insurance on.
2nd deception. I bid on five nights in three areas in San Diego, especially Mission Valley West. I was placed in a distinctly different area: Mission Valley East. The city of San Diego has specifically placed the boundary between these areas at highway 163, and the Days Inn Mission Valley in which they placed me is a few miles beyond this boundary. I have stayed at that hotel before, years ago, and vowed never to do so again. I believe that Priceline is being dishonest with its customers in labeling it in the West boundary. My complaint about this and my request to be able to book myself at another hotel was dismissed by their customer service representative, who just read to me from their manual and did nothing to resolve the problem.
The letter that they sent me in a response while denying my facts
clearly states on it: "Your hotel is guaranteed to be in this area." Which of course it isn’t and resulted in 15 minutes of additional driving both ways.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David293922
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is a newer hotel, and the rooms are clean and in good condition. The bed was very comfortable, and we heard little noise during our stay. While this hotel is in a commercial/residential area, I saw nothing to indicate any problems and the L.A. crime statistics I reviewed indicated the Lankershim-Saticoy location is a low crime area. We stayed on a weekend and there was no problem, before 10 pm, getting a parking space that did not require leaving your keys at the desk. I found the day manager to be very friendly and helpful, so I was pleased with the entire experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Had a pretty good 2 nights stay here. Room was very clean and beds were comfortable. Did not encounter any noise from my stay. Only downside was there were a few items in the room that were needing repair. Did not have problems with parking, if you double park your vehicle all you need to do is to give the front desk your vehicle keys. Very good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I do not recommend this place there parking is double parking, you need to leave your key at the front if you end up on the double parking area, took for ever to get my key back, area not safe, staff is very rude except one person who checked us in, breakfast was horrible and things were breaking in the room I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family